....for a quality inspection
Clearview Inspections Inc.
Information About Clearview Inspections' Report
- State of the art reporting software.
- Reports that are easy to read, understand and navigate.
- The report is a narrative style.
- Includes digital photos to better convey the findings of the inspection.
- Most reports are between 20 - 30 pages.
- A report summary is included at the front to direct your attention to important issues.
- Each section of the report gives descriptions of the components, states observations that were made
and includes any necessary comments or limitations that may affect the inspection process.
- All reports meet or exceed the Arkansas Standards of Practice & International Association of Certified
Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) standards of practice.
- Report is usually available within 24 hours after the inspection.
Benefits of my report:
- Professional unbiased evaluation.
- Clear, concise and well thought out descriptions of the facts regarding the condition of the property.
- Well organized pages.
- Summary of Important Findings at the front of the report.
- Timely delivery of the report via Internet, Fax or USPS.