....for a quality inspection
Clearview Inspections Inc.
- Please fill out this form to request an inspection.
- When you are done, just click the "Send Request"
- I will respond to your request as soon as possible.
At that time we can discuss your inspection needs,
cost of the inspection and a specific date / time to
conduct your inspection.
Note: Most inspections can be scheduled in 1 - 5 days
depending on my current work schedule.
Realtors: If you are ordering an inspection for your client,
please provide their contact information with your request.
It should be understood that some items are required to
assure that a full and complete inspection can be
performed. It is strongly recommended that you contact the
seller or your agent to confirm that the following items are
- All utilities must be on inside the home.
- Breakers must be on, pilot lights lit, and water on to
all fixtures. If the home has been winterized it must
be properly de-winterized prior to the scheduled time
of the inspection.
- All locks should be unlocked or keys should be
- Access to breaker panels, furnaces, air
conditioners, water heaters, attic and crawlspaces
must be open to allow for full inspection.
- Vehicles should be removed from garages and pets
should be moved to an area where they will be safe.